Monday, January 30, 2012

Green Living Furniture what color paint would go well with sage green furniture in living room?

Question by Piglet: what color paint would go well with sage green furniture in living room?
I am trying to paint my living room i have sage green furniture i am stumped about what color to paint the walls. If someone coould help me i would appreciate it!

Best answer:

Answer by asailor77
You could go safe and use a tan or light brown, but if you want to be bold I would suggest burnt orange or mustard yellow. Eggplant is pretty too. You could just paint one wall a bold color and the rest a neutral shade–I love that look!

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:color, Furniture, Green, Living, paint, Room, sage, well, would

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search