Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Green And Brown Living Room Ideas Design ideas for living room with chocolate brown furniture?

Question by Hyacynth: Design ideas for living room with chocolate brown furniture?
I just bought a new living room set. My couches are chocolate brown, my drapes are a cream color with a romantic floral design in maroon and green. I want to get some accents to pull the room together. I want to have a classic french, romantic, but simple style to the room. Does anyone have any ideas?

Best answer:

Answer by crldvsn
Get some cushions in green,cream and also maroon. Get some cream candles and put them on green or maroon dishes.
Or get a nice rug that suits your deco re.
Mirrors are great, they make the room seem spacious, and light.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Brown, chocolate, Design, Furniture, Green, ideas, Living, Room

1 comments:

Well, I can suggest you will use your imagination man. I am a newbie in furniture arrangement but my arrangements still gets nice comments from friends and family members.

Post a Comment

Site Search