Sunday, January 5, 2014

Eco Friendly Gifts Where can I find cool eco gifts?

Question by Crafty B: Where can I find cool eco gifts?
It’s my husband’s birthday coming up and I’d like to get him a green gift or something a bit different or unusual. Where’s a good place to find eco gifts?

Best answer:

Answer by Poppy
I’ve been trying to send out eco gifts to my friends so have a few good suggestions.

I’ve come across Eco Emporia who sell some cool stuff made from recycled things like belts made from fire hose and cufflinks made from computer circuit boards.

I also like Uncommon Goods who sell things I’ve not seen elsewhere – not all of it is green though.

Why don’t you make a gift yourself if you’ve the time? There’s some good ideas on Yahoo Green.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Cool, find, friendly, Gifts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search