Friday, January 3, 2014

Alternative Energy What branch of the Military would be best for someone wanting to be involved with Alternative Energy?

Question by klove: What branch of the Military would be best for someone wanting to be involved with Alternative Energy?
When I get out of high school, I’ll be certified in the field of Electricity because of the vocational school I go to. I want to go into Alternative energy after wards, but I want to be in the Military as well. If I can’t find anything with Alternative, I’m thinking about going Nuc.
Any tips or preferences?
Thanks.
My dad manages a big portion of a Nuclear power plant outside of our town. That’s why I want to do it..plus I love science.

Best answer:

Answer by Erik T
Nuclear power is an outstanding clean energy with endless potential if only people were to educate themselves. In the US, people only remember Three Mile Island or Chernobyl. They also get their nuclear information from Hollywood and movies like The China Syndrome. Even the earthquake and tsunami in Japan fueled the anti-nuc rhetoric. How many died at Three Mile Island? Zero? How many a Fukishima Deichi? Four and they drown when the wave hit ‘em.

What we need is young people like you to become educated in nuclear energy so our country gets back leading the world in nuclear power and production. We haven’t build a new power plant in over 30 years! Why not? Politics!!

Join the US Navy. Go nuclear submarines. Have a great career.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Alternative, best, Branch, energy, involved, military, someone, wanting, would

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search