Sunday, May 20, 2012

Green Living Ideas Q&A: I have a Forest Green Living room and need curtain Ideas.?

Question by vnuss424: I have a Forest Green Living room and need curtain Ideas.?
My living room consists of cream color couch, hardwood floors with a cream shag space rug and dark coffee/end tables. I want a sheer cream color curtain but I can’t figure out what shade of green I should use for the main curtain. All the colors I find are light green or off shades of green. I have a lot of detailed white wood work around the double window. So I’m dumbfounded in the color scheme I should use for such a dark green. Any help, ideas, or pictures would be great. Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by sweetpea
How about Burgundy Red? Green and red look so beautiful together. A neighbor of mine had that combination.

Try this site…

http://fabricworkroom.com/store/capulet-emerald-waverly-fabric.html

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:curtain, forest, Green, ideas, Living, need, Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search