Thursday, April 26, 2012

Green Living Newsletter What is a creative name for a magazine/newsletter?

Question by : What is a creative name for a magazine/newsletter?
I need a title for a magazine my friend and I are making about going green. It’ll have tips, articles about the enviroment, etc. It should be creative and catchy so that it’s easy to remember. A few that I have come up with:

-Green Gazette. I was going to go with this one originally, but I googled it and unfortunately there’s already one out there with that name.
-Greener Grass. My mom helped me with this one. I was thinking of including a saying like – You’ve heard the saying “The grass is greener on the other side.” Let’s make that the side we live on.

Please tell me your title idea’s or whether I should go with one of these.

Best answer:

Answer by Mark
The Green Machine. Or “Easy being green”

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:creative, Green, Living, magazine/newsletter, name, Newsletter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search